2009-04-22

small steps

IMG_0925

so one of my ultimate goals this year is to lead a healthier lifestyle.

so far, i’ve failed. i’m so embarassed to admit it.

so i’m taking today as the start.

it’s not that i want to lose the weight, of course i want to though. it’s just that, i want to be healthier. be able to control my eating habits and exercise in the future.

since today was the start. i avoided my normal fried food and ice-cream. bye bye peppermint ice cream~!. had ma breakfast, fruits, lunch (maggi mee. i noe i noe) snack, skipped roped (yay!) and had my dinner just now. all i gotta do now is keep chanting to myself that i am going to avoid supper.

i can do it k. i’ve done it before i’ll do it again. i remember i used to jog almost everyday in form 2 and jungle trekking in the morning, for a few weeks at least. so i can do it!

xoxo

joanna

No comments: