2009-04-01

the perks

firstly, i scored a freaking 92 on my english!!! wahaha.

ok. so today is april fools. so stupid, kena con so many times today. ==.  

DSC_0319 DSC_0321 (2)DSC_0087  waaa, so many girls a. DSC_0158 DSC_0005DSC_0154 always surrounded

ok, today is chin yung hsin’s birthday!. yes he’s now older than me.

haha, he’s my buddy at the bus stop. i can share like so many secrets with him and not be scared that he’ll bocor them. we always wait together after school, so he knows me at my worst time of the day, normally i’m pissed or happy. =p. he used to sit behind kong and i, then andrew and chen yi stole his place. ==. so sad kan? now i got no more walking chinese dictionary, no wonder i fail my chinese la. =p. ok, so he’s one of my best friends among the guy friends. and he promised he’ll use my present d!! haha.

HAPPAY BIRTHDAY YUNG HSIN!!

DSC_0128dude on left. DSC_0344 doin the peace sign

on another note, it’s also zen’s birthday today. sorry la, don’t really know you, haha. he’s one of my tuition mates la. so quiet but always gets so good results. swt la. haha. lol, zen is zhen xuan, ahah. we invented a nick for him, nice kan? =p… soooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEN!!

 

xoxo

joanna

No comments: