2009-04-23

bad x bad = good

i had a good day today.

repeat after me. good day today~!

so it started off okok, found out that briana hadn’t gone to school. so was trying to entertain myself at the tapak. lol. then had to go round table. was kinda irritated by that point. after that went back to class to hear pn.chia early in the morning. i swear a person’s mood would turn sour after listening to all her ok’s. we had the essay writing competition for the anti-crime week then. lol, probably only 6 or 7 people wrote it? i did it la, for the fun of it. =p. i finished up my essay, then it was recess time. so i was still doing my essay when recess came around. it was kind of hillarious that the prefects keep halau-ing us out even though more and more people went into the class. finally i finished and got wen long to teman me buy my pens. haha.

so after recess it kinda passed by in a blur, what with listening to lim ser kien’s constant droning about the komsas and tan chau yatt with her chinese… it was kinda fun? haha. me being the bimbo or chinese ‘expert’ that i am kept asking these stupid chinese questions out loud meant for kong and andrew would answer them, then i’d laugh myself silly. haha. and pn.lim was copying something on the board, and kong said or did something i cant remember but i suddenly shouted ‘ shit la kong’ haha. and lim ser kien was like ooi ooi ooi. haha. i swear so many people turned round to look at me. =p. ok… so the rest of the day at school passed with talking to kong and the guys around us, wondering aloud at things that fascinated me, and getting beaten at ‘dou dian’ by paul. ==. his head cant fit through the door d la, keep saying ‘ i am the king’. lol.

after school went to church. had my lunch, hung around a bit the went home for a short nap. then went for chem tuition. haven’t seen teacher for 2 weeks wei. haha. it was fun la, i actually really enjoy chem tuition. exceot today was stupid redox reaction. ==. then came back had dinner and went for add maths tuition. i am so proud wei. yu zhi, stephanie and i finished the 25 question paper in 2 hours! it’s like a record for us. * jumps up, screams, jumps down*

so now im here typing this after i read marley & me. omg, the book so nice ok. seriously. so if you wanna borrow it from me let me know. it’s super super nice~!

xoxo

joanna

No comments: