2009-04-16

the big black hole

ok. so been super depressed lately.

disappointments + late nights + school is really killing me

been mean lately la. i know i know. but i’m not saying sorry lo. cause all this while damn lotta people say joanna, you so nice la. i mean seriously, not being perasanted. ==. and it was cause at that moment my tolerance level was very wide. now it’s only this wide *distance between thumb and fore finger*

sorry, but one day i might be totally nice to you, but the next i’ll be damn bitchy cause right your being irritating. ==

so i totally hate hypocrites at the moment. people who absolutely love to complain about other people but right don’t realise they themselves are like that lo. i mean seriously, are you that blur? *rolls eyes* i know i do it too, totally not saying that i don’t do it. but come on, at least i admit i do it right.

nyways, the stress is really pilling up. i seriously feel like quitting *it d. cause my ideas are stolen by other people, i’m constantly put on the spot, i’m excluded, only really wanted when my ideas some to use. so maybe i will. but its the last year i’m going to do this d. so i’ll just do what i normally do. put on my so fake but convincing smiley face, say i’m just tired and get through it. seriously f* it la. ==

been saying the f* word a lot lately. so not me. i’m disappointed at myself. but i just cant help it. different situations lately have caused me to use it a lot. and i really cannot tahan myself lo. so people right, stop asking me whether i have a problem, PMS-ing, or whatever. cause i am f*ing not. i’ve just changed for the better i like to think. i still keep quiet about certain things. but i tend to voice out my opinions more. so your just gonna have to deal with it.

okok. i released my frustration and anger d. bit more happier now. full weekend ahead. oh joy!. ==

xoxo

joanna

No comments: