2009-04-05

dreams dreams go away

CIMG3998

so have you seen this zombie walking around school lately?

talking bout me lo. i seriously have no idea why i’m so tired all the time. i’ve been sleeping earlier than usual and its weirding me out cause i wake up feeling more tired than ever. not to forget my memory seriously sucks these days. i keep having these dreams, but end up forgetting bout them until a few months later. so totally weird. yes you wanna know why i say my memory sucks.

well, i thought i lost the camera. not the huge one la, the small one. so i’ve been hunting everywhere these days. i thought my bro took it with him or something, but he said he doesn’t have it. then i panic a bit la, i was thinking very hard bout where i put it. so i look look look everywhere. still cannot find lo. then i sat down, stared at the com screen and i finally remembered. it was in my com bag. haha.

so lately i stress betul. i keep getting these headaches. and have a sudden liking to super emo songs, its seriously freaking me out. i’m also totally weirded out by my appetite. i don’t feel like eating most of the time now, but keep having these cravings for peppermint ice-cream. o.0..

i baked a cheese cake yesterday. haha, sudden inspiration. wanna know a secret though? i didn’t follow a recipe. =p. now my bro’s gonna read this and totally freak out. haha. so the cake turned out too sour and cheesy cause i put too much lemon juice, oh yeah, it’s not solid enough and the base is not firm enough. but all in all it’s ok considering i didn’t follow a recipe right? xD

ok. i’m starting to feel the nerves for wednesday. i told myself if i fail again i’ll quit. but actually i don’t feel like quitting. haihz. headache betul thinking bout this. you know whats stupid? cause i’m pressuring myself to pass, my playing is actually getting worse. like wtf right? ==

 

xoxo

joanna

No comments: