2009-04-20

of today’s and tomorrow’s.

DSC_0252 ok. so my new policy? forgive and forget. yeah… i’m taking my own advice, thanks to those who voiced out their opinions but now i figure it’s my life? so i should choose how to lead it.

so you, we’ll never be best friends again, never be as close as we ever were, but i guess i’m willing to give it another try. to be able to talk to you and share giggles with you again will be a blessing. we’ll take it slow thought. so let’s see if you read my blog first. =p

and the other you, things have been hectic. you’ve gotta understand that. and i’m still trying to find my identity in life, so sorry if i hurt you or whatever. i’m not taking you for granted. just, you gotta be patient with me these few months. at least until SPM. heh. =p. love u banyak banyak la. ==

ok, so credits to jie-en who took the pic up there. haha. it’s a really good pic, other than the editing to soft focus it la of course, so you can expect amazing, fantastic, gorgeous! pics for 5S2 class page. =p cause we’ve got such fantastic photographers in our class! be jealous, oh so jealous.

i’ve gotten my bounce back btw, ask kong, i couldn’t stop poking her today. plus i was super super hyper too!. ask chen yi. ahha. ok, imma go bug people now. heh.

cahoz!

xoxo

joanna

P/S hijau memang rocks!

No comments: