2006-07-10

wow...

... today... all i can say about it was... it was a really really really wet day... =p... i kena water by i think five ppl le!!!!... now i feel as if im sick... got headache and sorethroat le... haih... i feel so selfish le... i mean james went into the hospital... and today is supposed to be my day right... but none of my family is around... everybody is at the hospital... i didn't even get a slice of cake... i feel so selfish... but i just can't help feeling like that le... haihz... then none of my uncles and aunty even wished me... i don't think i have ever had a worse b'day le... but i just feel so bad and selfish when i type this... haih... so i ate some toblerone... but it hardly improved my mood... somemore with the fact that i feel half sick... from all the cold water poured down my back... hahaz... i hope i can get my revenge though... hahaz... =p...

over and out...
-joanna-
-anna banana-

No comments: