2006-07-23

i hate them!!!!

I HATE THEM!!!!!... they don't understand me at all!!!!... !!!!!!!!!!..... this post might have a lot of !!!!!... haih... first my b'day... next this... come on larh... i'd rather get adopted by another family or something!!... james gets all the good things... he hasn't finished his hw... but he doesn't get as much scolding as i do!!... everytime i don't finish my hw... i get all the scolding... im the goody two shoes in the familt is it!!... he gets to watch a movie that i have wanted to watch for a long time with his friends!!... i can't even go out with my friends when i want to!!... and i have wanted to watch the movie for so long... but noooo.... who gets to watch it!!... i have to download it... !!!!!... i have to be stuck at homw doing my stupid hw while my friend gets to go out and have a good time... !!!... i hate my life... why do i have this life...!!!... and everytime i am stuck to do the work... and in the end nobody appreciates my efforts!!... absolutely nobody!!! i am sick of this... i do not want to help anymore... you want me to help... go find aomebody else!!... get it?!?!... and ur stressed... so?!?!... you took on the job of parenting me right... you should have expected it...!!!!!... so im moody... thats cause i don't get appreciated and im not allowed to go out with my friends!!!... whose fault is that... i show my temper then only you will notice me... and i canhear you muttering behind my back... ya la ya la... im uselesss larh... u got a useless daughter larh!!!!!!!!!....ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

sad and mistaken
- joanna -

No comments: