2006-07-21

my head is bursting!!

haih!!... y do i have so many problems... i guess it is much less than other ppl... but i still find it hard to handle... i have a migrain now... and a soarthroat... first, can they be more obvious?!?! i mean, they come on9 at the same time, have the same status most of the time, and when 1 goes off, the other 1 goes off as well, haih... come on larh... maybe i should just make a new account and not include them both... and i will be much happier and he oso will... since a little bird told me they were discussin the fatc that i like him with his frens oevr lunch... gawd!!!!... i am keeping all my secrets to myself from now on... me and my dear diary!... i just don't trust anybody anymore... how can i... when all of this has happened?!?!?... second thing is... i do not know what to write for oral!!!... i just don't know what to write!!... the first script i wrote... not good enough... noe i am working on the secong script, and i think it suckz... haih!!... wakaka... im startin to sound like an old granny!... third thing is... i really want to go to mid valley... but then i don't have any transport lerh... neither does yin san... so i am gonna miss out again... i am really getting irritated by it... at the same time... i just feel really left out... but what to do... NTH!!... lastly, my homework is really behind!!... and next thursday the parents are going to come... i don;t know what is going to happen... hmmm... one thing is for sure... i am gonna get yelled at... really lerh... my zhong kai hasn't been done for weeks.... my zhou ji jian bao as well... and my sejarah... wow...i don't even want to talk about it... lucky can borrow boey's book... hehe... oh yeah... i am also totally broke and unable to sms or go to the PCD concert!!!... life sux!

bluek!!!...
- anna banana -
- joanna -

No comments: