2006-07-08

i'm over himmm

jia xin... me... pei ying... frens foreva!!!!!

yes!!!!! i am finally and officially over him...i know it sounds weird and all...but thats just how it is with me...=p...but haih...when i look across the table and see her face... i can't help but feel a bit jealous... and i think im starting to hate her... but i am trying to control my feelings and do the best that i can... but it is proving hard... now i know the real meaning of jealousy... haihzzz.... but i have some good news... im goin to genting!!!... with my frens somemore...i really hoped that san and ann could go... but i cant change the facts i guess... haihzz... it would be much more fun with them there... but i get to go with all my other friends... so i can thank the stars for my good luck... and hope that their parents will change their minds... and let them come with us and have a good time... haha... im repeating what im saying...=p... the other day i brought my camera to school oo... haha... so scared there was going to be a spot check le... but in the end... there wasn't one... so i'm really happy and glad about that... haih... don't know what else to write lo...

count down to monday : 2 more days

-anna banana-

No comments: