2006-07-26

...

<-- thats kinda how my mood feels

i don't really have anything to say lerh... i don't know lerh... lately i have just been really moody and kinda sad most of the time... can somebody explain why to me... haih... well... there is one good thing that happened... i got new shoes!!!... oh yeah!! oh yeah!!... haha... but the bad thing is... i wanna go for the pussycat dolls concert!!!!!.. but... its a school day lerh... and i am totally broke... so i don't really have the money to buy a ticket... haha... i think i will get over it... =p... hm... nothing interesting really happened lerh... and tomorrow is d-day lerh... cause my mum is gonna pick up my report card tomorrow lerh... wonder what giam will say about me... haha... hope its good... HOPE!!... =p... i don't know what i am writing lerh... total crap... haha... later larh...

- anna banana -

No comments: