2006-07-27

d-day

haha... i get to come back home early cause today is d-day lerh... but it wasn't exactly d-day lorh... my results are fine... so no problem lerh... haha...
morning
went to school early cause i had com class... pretty boring... except the part where teacher was taking attendance and she called my name... so i raised my hand... but she didn't see... then uvendran didn't know i was there... haha... he told teacher that i will come later... not so early... haha... finally they noticed i was there... =p... hm... then after com class i went to the library with jia xin and yang jen... we were looking at drawin books and finally we decided to borrow two.. then after that nth really much happened...
noon
i needed to go into the hall lorh... so i went and put my bag... on the way... he like pass right in front of me... i kept a straight face larh... but hou yan was like... joanna... joanna... and then kept nudging me lerh... haha...then i put my bag and went out to look for jia xin lerh... second time going into the hall... i pass by him again... i was like... omg... im trying to forget him larh... but he keeps appearing in front of me... so how am i supposed to do that?.. haha...
afternoon
so we went into class... and khoo kept buggin me for the chess set... finally i gave up and let him use it... haha... and then i went around looking to see what people were doing lerh... but nothing much happened actually... haha... hm... we didn't have any classes lorh... and then we just waited until all the parents come and finally my mum came... and then we went to see giam lorh... haha... what she said about me arh... like i like to talk a lot... haha... she say i like to talk to the people behind me... i also like to dream in class and play... wth... since when do i play in class lerh... hehe... maybe a bit dreaming lorh... but maybe thats cause its so boring... haha... nth much happened... except maybe that the lps guy who sweet talked my mum to buy mooncake is pretty good... haha...then i went home and went on a short walk with trixie lerh...
now
haha... im online lorh..=p...

bluek
- anna banana -

No comments: