2008-11-15

post 281




gonna go to church in a little while but this is probably my last post for the next few days
off to camp tomorrow
i know you'll miss me.
=)
i'll miss you too.
haha


want an update about my day though?
woke up. emo cause he didn sms.
so i sms-ed and he called me
=)
hahha
he's not my bf la, kawan only. =)
then lazed around in my PJs.
had breakfast of the cheese straws debbie and i made the other day
and watched some super lame cantonese show.
=.=

then had my shower
and started packing
my packing is putting random stuff that imma bring on my bed
lol
should i bring patrick?

o.0

0.o

haha
i don't think so la.
i'll miss him though.
=s


i'm bringing my D60 baby though.
=)
hoping to get some nice shots of the sea

oh yeah oh yeah
nirmala called me.
so freaky la.....
i didn't know it was her number so i picked up the phone and was like helllooooo?
she wanted to know whether i was going for crash course
didn't have the heart to tell her i'm not going for her tuition after this month d.
but she kept pushing and pushing
finally i was like, i'll ask my mum to call u when she comes home
then i quickly called my mum and was like, i don't wanna go for crash coursee!!
hahahha
i think that's bout it
off to church in abt half an hour though
and i still haven't showered
so byeeee
=)


xoxo
joanna


P.S. briana and louise, we go shopping after lulu and i come back!!!! =)

No comments: