2008-11-11

curse of the best friends

was wondering when it was gonna come true
guess nows the time

form 1 i lost my chs best friend
form 2 i lost my chs best friend
form 3 i lost my chs best friend
form 4?
well, i lost the best friend i've had since form 1

don't know what to say la.

except.

i'm not gonna say sorry for telling you to fcuk off
i mean seriously
you wanna apologise and yet you call me an asshole
what is your fcuking problem

i'm not gonna answer your sms
cause it's all crap
fine, your sick of tuition don't wanna go d.
i don't care, it's your life
yes, i'm pissed.
you didn't even have the decency to tell me you were going to do that before i payed my fees.
hah
best friend?
yeah right.
total bullshit
and so, i stone at tuition.
cause all of you didn have the decency to tell me your not going anymore.
who knows.
i probably won't see you anymore next year.

oh yeah
your english sucks
concept and deception don't mean what you tried to say.
get a dictionary.

yeah i don't own you.
i used to care bout you.
but i realised.
it's not woth my time or effort.
yeah, i don't deserve a friend like you.
i deserve better.

where's the person that i used to know and love gone?

xoxo
joanna

No comments: