2008-11-03

because of briana's insistence...

briana wants me to blog
but she didn't say about wat.
hahha
so i'll tell you about my day then tell you about what she wants me to blog about la k

today my day a
quite sucky lo..
woke up
went to school...
then was stoning and doing crosswords puzzles
then the bell for recess rang and i had my fill of nasi lemak
then went back to class
bc then bm
lim ser kien gave us some free time
so managed to zzzz a bit. =)
then after that physics

wanna know the only silver lining?
I DIDN'T FAIL ANYTHING!!!
so happy. =)

then after that went home..
had char keow teow
then started watching princess hours
managed to watch a bit only
then suddenly hantu sms tuition is actually at 4
that time it was already 4
i ran around my room looking for my long pants
grabbed the first thing i could find..
=.=
then rushed to tuition
luckily only like fifteen people went
so teacher not so mad
yeahh
so tuition was until 8
haihz...
forgot to bring water
sms-ed the dumb nut help me buy water
dumb nut didn;t answer
was pissed
luckily teacher gave us break
daniel, marvin and i went through the basement.
damn swt la
hahaha
then got my water
hung round at old town white kopitiam a bit
then went back to class
lol
we took too long
haha

tuition finish at 8
had chicken rice
=)
then started watching princess hours again
lol

briana wanted me to blog bout princess hours
i say its stupid but super super funny
she says its cute
lol
but it is funny la..
so far i'm only at like the fourth episode..
long way more to go la.
=)

xoxo
joanna

No comments: