2008-11-27

hop here, hop there, hop hop everywhere...

well.
today is thursday.
it's the fourth day in the week.
but if you count sunday then it's the fifth day.
lmao

yes, its 12:18pm and im still in my PJs.
malaaassss la
=.=
i have violin in an hours time
luckily finished my theory d
but i have chem at 4:30.
trying to do the homework now.
and add maths at 7:30.
homework not done either.
=.=

well,
update is i finally watched house bunny
lol
it's super super bimbo laaaaaa...
i love the part where she stands over the manhole cover.
haha
super super funny

i think this will be my last update for a very very long time
going to melaka - johor tomorrow until sunday.
kinda lazy to bring my laptop so probably won't update until i get back
but i'm starting work on monday.
at bangsar shopping centre
freaking RM5 an hour.
wakaka
i know some people can get more than that la.
but whatever im happy d.
it's chocolate
yum yum
lol
basically i'm doing the same thing that i did last year
but at bangsar
and since bangsar people are more generous,
i'll get more comission.
woohoo
lol

and the thing briana ask me
i still wan!
if i don't do it.
my brother will do it.
*rolls eyes*
haha, this one for u la dan.
in case i dun get to talk to u anytime soon k.
=)
i miss u btw
=(

yeahh....
so now i gotta finish my chem homework.
oh yeah, twilight comes out today.
so right,
i wanna go watch twilight and madagascar together
anybody intrested?
gotta tell me asap,
cause i need to tell the aunty when i can't work.
*evil laughs*

bluek
=)

i'm happy now la.
don't burst my bubble.

xoxo
joanna

No comments: