2008-11-30

B to the A to the C to the K

hey people
did u miss meee?
of course u did.
i'm a very missable person you know.
haha.
kidding la.
=p

do u wanna know bout my trip?
of course you do?
so i won't blog about it.
hahahahah
o.0
hahahahah
=p

so i got back about an hour ago maybe?
and then i hung around
then only came to blog loooo...
want to watch twilight tonight la
but my dad doesn't wanna watch it.
so imma get shuba to go with me next week

oh yeah
i finished twilight.
hahaha
the book is good.
it's my kinda book.
so now im debating whether i should buy new moon tomorrow?
cause im gonna be in bangsar anyway
i could just go there during my break?
hmmmm

yeah
im starting work tomorrow
my wearing all black days are gonna start
lol.
come support me and buy chocloate from me laaa
its chocolate..
yum yummm
even if you don't buy it i'll stuff you with samples.
aahahhahahahahah
=p

hmmm
what else.
oh yeah
i hate him
i hate him
i hate him
=)

xoxo
joanna

No comments: