2008-11-14

post 280

went to mid valley at like 2 something after all
was too lazy to watch james bond cause i knew i'd fall asleep if i watched it
instead went to the metrojaya branded sale at mid valley exhibition hall
omg
omg
omg
shopaholics
hurry up go there
i think like two more days only
seriously freaking cheap compared to normal prices ok
if you don't mind the stupidly loud music blaring
and the sempit lanes
and people constantly bumping into you
its heaven
=)
lol

so i got myself a pair of jeans.
shirts and socks
haha
yes
socks
=)
if i had more time i think would have spent more money.
luckily my mum there so time was limited
lol

so preparations for camp are almost done
gonna pack tomorrow
kinda lazy actually
my arm is acting all weird on me
so painful
making me so lifeless and depressed cause i cant do anything with my right arm
as it hurts when i move it
=.=
hope when i wake up tomorrow it'll be fine
imma pray hard that it'll be fine
=)

so since camp is soon.
not gonna write here when it is la
=)
i need to go junkfood shopping
lol
today got some stuff but not enough la
my some stuff refers to a pack of dried pineapple k
lol
before you go ewww, joanna eats dried pineapple
you should try it
it's nice
=)

i still need to get my m&ms
and pick the green ones out and give the rest to other people
hahaha
and i need some mentos.
mentos and bus rides go together
and i gotta pack laaa
but im so lazy to pack
somemore i don't know what to pack
=.=

it's 11:10 and i haven't showered.
=.=
i showered twice today d la
just my shower before sleeping
loll
it makes me un-emo k.
so i need to be un-emo before sleeping.
haha
so by saying this i totally agree with sueann and yuevern that showers are good when your emo
lol

so imma go shower now
haha

xoxo
joanna

No comments: