2009-02-17

tired sial.

 IMG_1749

silver lining in the clouds.

 

nothing to say.

just hopelessly dissappointed.

been facing a lot of challenges lately, it’s taking all of my willpower and strength to stop from bursting in tears at the moment.

i want things to change, to become better. but wanting is not the same as getting it is it… so i guess ill call it very wishful thinking.

wishful thinking.. only a miracle might be able to overcome it. and miracles are as dry as rain in a drought at the moment.

i’m becoming melancholy, starting to hide in my own shell lately, i hate feeling this way.

xoxo

joanna

ugh.. got some mosquitoes somewhere irritating the hell out of me. heh, i’m being cryptic aren’t i? i wanna keep the peace… better me knowing i am a better person than she is than i lose my cool and rep at the same time. (not bring perasan. =p )

No comments: