2009-02-11

The post

the inevitable is closing in again.
like the years before, i will be spending it on my own.
it's not that i don't have friends who asked me to go out,
it's just become a tradition with me to spend it alone nowadays.
=p

yeah, im gonna emo
hahah
don't care la
i haven't posted an emo post for a very long time k.
so let me be
=p

having friend problems again
the misconceptions and all.
yeah, it's making me depressed..
but at least i feel better in class when all the dao gei people around me make me laugh.
=p

yeah... the friend thing..
haih..
i tak da best friend la.
so yeah... jangan cakap tentang tu lagi.

the coming exams are affecting my mood.
making me sad and depressed.
making me feel lonely too.
don't know why..

ok so back to v-day right.
got my list mostly done. haha
if i dun give you anything also i love you la k. =p

xoxo
joanna

No comments: