2008-10-26

post 250

great, my phont finally vibrated.
too bad i decided not to answer.
i feel so mean.
=.=
ah, whatever.
i'm giving that person a taste of his own medicine.
now if i could only resist replying for the next few days i'll be happy.
(yeah, right)

on the bright side
the noob me has finally discovered bit torrent.
the bad news is.
the download is taking forever.
=.=

had some chocolate chip cookies just now.
even the chocolate didn't cheer me up.
i have this urge to bake right now. =.=

the job hunt is a little bit dissapointing
i might just work for the same aunty as last year
you know, where i get to sell chocolate
and none of my friends came to visit me. *hint*
but i got to eat all the sample chocolate.
and gap cute older guys at the shops nearby
and the pay is not too bad.

yup, doesn't sound too bad does it?
let's see..

may go to mid valley with shuba on tuesday.
anybody wanna come?
let me know by sms.
=)
my bimbo-ness will be on full blast that day.
so anybody needing cheering up should join us
cause when the two of us are together.
i swear you'll just keep rolling your eyes at us.
=)

i sangat the bored laa...
let's rhyme. hahah

my friend let out a moan
as he asked me for a loan
on our way back home
me carrying my phone
he carrying a bone
claiming that he was in the red zone.

he was persistent
extrememly insistent
he needed the loan in an instant
but we were distant
he was merely my assistant

i looked at his face
searching for a trace
knowing he was going through a phase
finding his way out of a maze
i lowered my gaze
in a daze

my answer was a yes...

xoxo
joanna

P.S. lol i bored ma so gotta rhyme looo. hahha

No comments: