2008-10-31

of pirates and rafts..

the other day when briana came to my house.
she introduced me to this online game
its at miniclips
called raft wars
so freaking cute lehh...
haha
i finally managed to finish all the levels..
go play!!
haha
kidding
haha
no actually, i'm serious.. lol

yeah so anyway
the amazing race asia
un.henry and a.bernie are out..
lol
i want A.D and Fuzzie to win weii
haha

don't know what else to say
oh yeah
i just found out today that wen long reads my blog..
so hi wen long!
lol?!
haha

i made cupcakes today
they are so so so pretty
lol
boey better go to school tomoro, or imma give them to other ppl. lol

oh and i love shuba!
who gave me muruku today
=)

i burnt my hand bakingg
sad right
it still stings you know..
imma take pics and post them soon.. =)
lol

taking pics for majlis perpisahan tomorrow..
very malas la actually..
but i guess i get the practice. =)

xoxo
joanna

No comments: