2008-10-02

228 post!!

ahhh shit...
know what?
me spots are back!!!
sheeshhh, yesterday damn hyper cause the spots didn't come out at alll....
now they're freakin backkk...
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

itchy like hell laaa....
faster gimme something to scratch...
hahah. that's why i can't study.
i need to keep moving my fingers otherwise i'd absent mindedly start scratching myself
and i'll be back to lookin like a huge red tomato...

sheeshhhhhhhhhh
maybe sms-ing him is like a cursee...
oooowwwww
cause yesterday didn't sms him i was fine.
today i replied and my spots come back...
hmmmm
is god trying to tell me something?
LOL!

yes. i'm high
i had my medicine d
actually feel very sleepy now.
cause i only managed to sleep at one something last night...
was tossing and turning...
haihzzzzzz

imma go try not to scratch myself now. o.o

xoxo
joanna

P.S. house bunny during PMR hols anyone? *winks*

No comments: