2008-10-27

G to the Y to the M

yup.
i went to briana's place today to use her gym
loll
cause the night before she calls me at 10 something all hyped up askin me to go the next day..
being the good friend that i am. *winks*
i went lo..
went at 11 something
the dumb nut had just gotten up.
=.=
yeah
so she made me watch princess hours while she cleared up
omg
omg
omg
she got me addicted laaa
its super super nice.
=.=
stupidd
then her mum bought bak kut teh for us. lol
and then watch a bit more then went gym
lol
i burnt calories ok!
don't ask me how many though... hahhaa
then went back to her place watched penelope
lol
then came to my house
the dumb nut kept complainin she was bored. =.=
then sent her to party then went giant
i'm super super tired now. =.=
tomorrow going mid valley...
watch what movie wooo
should i watch house bunny?
lol

haihz
actually i'm depressed...
=.=
don't know why
even if i did i wouldn't post it up here. =.=

yeah so anyway
i'm gonna clean my room and finish my physics

xoxo
joanna

No comments: