2007-10-16

of cabbages and kings..

haha... i was having this super depressing day yesterday thats why i posted that post. but i deleted it already. =).

to do list

1. lose weight!!!! ( you know i found out my once lose pants are fitting now!!!)

2. clear my room ( my room looks like a tornado hit it)

3. learn how to ride bike ( i know i know, i'm totally noobie haha)

4. start making christmas cards( if you want one give me your add XD )

5. learn how to bake / cook ( its a lot of fun, seriously)

6. pack for CHINA ( thats right, im gonna be staying in the middle of the desert for 10 days. whoopee [NOT] )

7. start making christmas list ( you know the list where you get to ask people for things. haha)

8.cut hair ( short/long, short/long, SHORT/LONG??)

9. be wiser ( haha, i just put that in for fun)

10. go out with friends ( i don't care if you don't want to watch Hairspray, i still want to !!!)


haha... thats what i came up with in 5 mins. theres tons more to do but whatever. i'm posting my christmas list here, so if you DO want to buy presents for me, you know what to look for. especially a certain ROXY cap, horhhh... haha

xoxo
joanna

No comments: