2007-10-07

boys need us girls

me and james.
you know what i realised, boys need us girls. haha. james and i have this thing that if somehting goes wrong we don't tell our parents straightaway. for example, james and i thought that we had lost the camera. so, my brother and i were trying to avoid telling our parents. in the end, my dad found out. i think he was used to it since it was the second camera that we had lost. so my bro was like, we will look for it. then, a few days later as we were having lunch, my dad suddenly mentions the camera. my mum choose this moment to inform us of the fact that she had been keepng the camera.
sheesh, talk about harsh. and james and i had been so worried about the camera you know. lol
xoxo
joanna
P.S. anybody don't want your books can give me cause i'm giving to an orphanage. pretty please

No comments: