2007-10-18

affirmation (1)

since i'm so totally bored, i decided i'll write somehting about each friend every night, haha. let's see whether i keep up with it.


Diong Mei Yih ( she's first cause i'm chatting with her now, haha)
she's my God-loving friend. haha. she's shorter than me (yay!!! haha, kidding), but more hardworking and smarter than me. seriously, she studied so much before PMR it freaked me out. lol. anyway. she's really nice. evern though we had our differences in form 1, but she lookd past it and now we're friends. oh yeah, i loveeee her potato salad. haha. she has goals and as far as i know she tries to stick to them as best as possible. she has erm, two brothers i think? but i don't know them. lol. oh yeah, her chinese got like the best last term i think? haha. anyway, she's my fun-loving, god-loving friend. and i hope we'll be friends for a long time =). oh yeah, she looks so totally cute in her baby pics that im jealous. lol

xoxo
joanna

No comments: