2007-10-26

affirmation (3)

haha. i loveee writing affirmation la. especially after the what hantu came up with horh. haha.

tonight i'll write about Lee Sue Ann

she's the only one who really understands me lo. even though things are a little rough now, i still count you as my best friend. hmmm. she's pretty, taller than me (=.=), smarter than me and richer than me. haha. kaaa-chingg. hmm. got a lottt of guys chasing her le. i lovvee all the words that she comes up with. haha. thats where we got the word of the day hting from. hmmm, what else aa. oh yeah, she loves to jog and run. lol. i can't think of anything else right now. will post later.



continue from affirmation (2)
hantu ah. will be fat one day. haha. happyy? lol. erm. she don't know how to gamble one. lose money like shittt. haha. but she very rich one la, can afford. lol. she also very funny one. don't know how to do maths question won't ask me how to do but will go to sleep. haha. also her hp very irritating la. always vibrating oneee, me so jealous. haha.



xoxo
joanna

me going on vacation so my last psot be4 i leave. =)

No comments: