2006-11-03

sadness...

haihzzz... today so depressin larh... from the mornin already my mood no good lerh... then my violin teacher kept asking me to put my fingers farther apart until my fingers also pain d... haihzz... then just now there was the concert... some of it was ok and osme of it was bad and some of it was reli good... like the magic show and the hip hop dancing and the first girl singin... reli good lerh... but then there were some that reli sucked... like the band... my bro said he is a good singer... so im thinkin probably he's not suitable for the song lorh... bluek... hmmm... and then we had recess and went back to class... SA went home early... so sad.... haihzz... i brought my phone so i was sms-ing ppl and then khoo and uven were like... irritatin me... and then we played bluff... and then the prefects choose that moment to come into our class... haihzz... they rampas-ed my cards... i think somebody tip them off but whatever lerh... haihzz... my uno cards... >.< ... so sad... i think i've had them since i was like reli young... i think probably since i started to count... haihzz... i'll get over it eventually... but i got a new deck of poker cards from khoo casue he lost one of my cards to en.lim... bluek... the deck that he gave me is better anyway... hahaz... =o)...

<+ anna banana +>

No comments: