2006-11-16

guys...

yesterday my brother went for practice in church for the upcoming feast day... when it was time to pick him up i went along to... then i waited in the car cause my mum had to arrange food for them and all... then some guys found it reli funny to scare me while i was playing games on my hp... haha... it was like they took turns to scare me... first was b... then james worh... then the last i think was supposed to be n but he promised not to scare me... hahaz... i got out of the car anyway cause it was really hot... haha... thats that...
today my mum, my bro and i went to the imigresen( i deno how to spell... hehe... ) department to do my passport... we were supposed to go at about seven in the morning... i woke up at 6 and 6:30, nobody was awake so i didn't see the point in waking them up... hehe... wrong choice... we only woke up at around 8:30... haha... my mum was really angry... then my dad had the bright idea to go for breakfast... we went to PJ Hills... ( great nasi lemak )... had our breakfast then went off... my dad went to work and the rest of us went to the department... my mum was furious then... haha... the whole way (can you believe it ) she was giving us a lecture and scolding us at the same time... so we went there and we got lucky when getting a parking space... hehe... we went in and lined up for a number... then only we found out that we had to have our photos first before we can get a number... so we went to get our photos then get a number... they wouldn't let us wear our specs in... we got our numbers... then only discovered that they had already given out all the morning numbers... they asked us to come back at 2:00pm... my mum was really angry... on the way back she gave us another lecture and scolded us again... then we decided that we might as well go to dai pak's house to clear some stuff since we had the free time... we found some video tapes then we decided to pass some of them to mary chan since she might use them in her lessons... didn't know my dai pak liked to videotape so much stuff... hmmm... then we got burgers and hot dogs from jackson's... hehe... then we went back to the place... we had to wait so long till it was our turn... bluek... finally our turn then we did our passport... should probably be ready by tomorrow so we can go take the passports tomorrow... then came home... picked up c on the way cause he wanted to come to the house... then i watched tv till it was time for mass... mum brought the both of them for mass while i brought trixie jogging... hehe... i swear she was more tired than i was after the jog... haha... she would suddenly stop to check and smell stuff... then we went to the playground... there was this kid... loved trixie... and trixie licked his whole face... haha... looked so cute... when we came back... trixie straight away went and lied down... haha... then i had dinner and stuff... bluek... now im writing this lorh... hmm... mum and dad are gonna send me and my bro for tennis and mind mapping lessons... that reminds me... who wants to join mind mapping lessons?... limited places... more details msn me... hehe...and mum is also gonna send me for beading lessons... bluek... i don't mind that so much... and i found out we are going to go to singapore after all...

<+ anna banana+>

No comments: