2006-11-20

freaky...

scar on my leg... from my dog...
this is what you get when you play too much with your dog...
this is the first time im updating my blog so many times... lol... yesterday i was playing with my dog then she decided to give me a few scars... i was chasing her around the garden... then she suddenly change course and jumped on me... everytime she jumped on me she left one scar... lol... now its hurts... sort of like a bruise like that... lol... its not very obvious though...
its definite that im going to singpore... we're going on the 8/12... gonna stay one night in johor then the second day stay one night in singapore... then the third day coming back... its gonna be so boring but whatever la... i still don't know what to wear even... my grandma is going to fly there then come back with us in the car... its gonna be five hours in the car to go there... but whatever... i love road trips... lol... i know its weird... haha...
im gonna get tennis lessons in astaka... tuesday,thursday and saturday... only in december though... if i decide to sontinue with the lessons then next year only decide...
im gonna get mind mapping lessons... two full days... this saturday and sunday... its like from 9:30 to 5:30... bluek... so long.. haizzz...
<+ anna banana +>

No comments: