2006-11-20

boredness

lol... three posts in a day... it shows how bored i am... i have now realised that i am losing my sense of time... like today i keep thinking its wednesday for some strange reason... lol... since i have nothing to do... i also have been snow sledgind and playing mancala on club penguin for almost the whole day... lol... i'm not as obsessed with gunz as i used to be... lol... i wonder why... haha... just now me and my mum sent some stuff over to lai ku's in bangsar... we spent i think 1 hr threre... haha... i was watching cartoon network while they were chit-chatting... lol... then only i realised so much has changed on cartoon network since the time i used to watch it last time... lol... then we had to go... we went to buy some tea... and then my bro decided to go to his friends house instead of coming home... it was like... me and my mum in the two front seats... and then in the bud three of them and back seat three of them... my mum's car is an ansur... and the seats right at the back were up... the boys decided they didn't need the seats and just sat in the bud... that is what u call weird... haha... now its rainin and thunder-storming... i miss everybody in school so much la... haihzz... and in school i actually had something to do... at home im forced to clear stuff... bluek... later...

<+ anna banana +>

No comments: