2010-05-01

tried to be chilled, but your so hot that i melted.

DSC00698

hello pretty people. =)

how art thou? im fine thank you

haha.

today

i am bored. lmao okok i shall stop

erm… updates on my life. isssssssss *drumroll*

- tried my first ever boost juice.

- didn’t have starbucks last month! wooooooooo. clap hands please

- have 15 bucks left to spend for last month. today the first btw, so new pocket money. =)

- erm. nothing else i think. yes joanna is a boring person.

- owh i wore my new rubber holey shoes yesterday. then went to sunway pyramid after coll, stepped into a puddle. ==. and now i have blisters. haha.

- psychology and accounts marks managed to maintain. but my maths. TT. first time ever i felt so helpless for a maths paper.

- needs a break. TT. starting to plan my holiday d. haha. if u wanna see me during my hols. i am only free from erm. 6 to 10 june. other than that my holidays are booked. sorays. ><

- saw loong loong and suet ping and tou tou and ru yan at pyramid yesterday .ahah

- chs sports day next saturday. go hijau!! =)

- erm erm. my driving is temporarily stop jor. i mean lessons. cause i cant find suitable time to go for amali talk. so yeah. haha.

i deno wad to say liao. =). owh. im thinkin of getting a new phone. suggestions please! currently considering nokia e72. =).

xoxo

joanna

No comments: