2010-05-15

picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor

hello. i would like to enter this and go to the next line but i have no idea how to do that with my phone. ==. so i haven updated for a long time. miss me? cause i missed u. :). updates is i donated blood! haha. erm i got a new phone, his name is dumbledore. he's nice and shiny and works like a charm. i love my new baby. haha. hmmm. life is getting a bit tiring, what with tryin to maintain friendship, my studies and balancing it with fun. i deno wad to do but hope dat everyting is ok. sorry if i was rude or seemed selfish or whatever this week, it wasnt intentional. im just tired cause been surviving on four hrs of sleep a night almost everyday. im so confused in life right now. luckily my frens are holding me up. thanks love u guys. :). deno wad to write d, sorry if dis is confusing to read. will post some pics here after the exams. :) xoxo, joanna

No comments: