2010-03-23

upates =)

DSC00645

above is my perasan partner in crime. haha!

anyways, here is an update. to the readers i have left. i doubt i have any readers left though. haha!

so SAM is pretty busy, in a good way i guess? =). im kept busy instead of thinkin of bad things, for the most part. i have 6 assignments currently. and i kiasu kiasi la, i wanna be top, so im tryin to make my own notes. but i find i don;t have enough time even though i just laze around all day, oh yeah, i have one week break right now. i planned loads of stuff to do, like go jogging everyday. but it’s been raining. TT. i wanna finish the 6 assignments by this week. cross your fingers for me eh. =s

DSC00652erms… and LEO.  haha. im gonna try to be more active la. =). but the busy schedule thing is killing me again. haihz. ><. but i’ll try real hard! =)

okays. other than that my life is drama drama drama. ==. haha.! ok not quite that bad. but yeah, there is drama. its stressing me out. i feel tired all the time. mayb im depressed. ==. okays. mayb im not. oops, im talking to myself. O.o

DSC00657

above pic is to show u the wonders of getting free krispy kreme! =)

omg, let me tell u bout driving wei. the contact is my fren gave one. i called him and bla bla bla. so yesterday was the undang talk. ok i got in the car. then fell asleep. suddenly omg why am i in hulu langat. ==. yes on the phone he told me yeah pj, section 8. ok so i tot i noe where .then suddenly shit, theres a section 8 in hulu langat. *bangs head*. so yeah, i basically stoned in an undang talk in hulu langat. ==. and i was bored. CAUSE ME FRENS NEVER ANSWER ME SMS. ==. ok im kidding, some ppl did. the others are losers. ok. im kidding, i dun blame u for not answering. haha!. oh, and the undang guy was like so lame wei!!!. ==. 

yeah. and i have decided to ignore the dramas and be happy with who i am. and love me for who i am. =). cause otherwise there’s no point in living is there? and i won’t care bout who likes me anymore. cause im gonna grow old with my 72dogs. like woo to the hoo!. =). anybody wanna join? haha!

DSC00603

starbucks is near. like woo to the hoo! =)… ooo j-card holders get 10% discount. =)

i love college. and i love my classmates. so yeah. i still love everybody who isn’t my classmate though. but sometimes i gotta wonder. do my frens who are not my classmates actually care bout me that much? i know some do. =). for the rest. i still care about you, but it would be nice to talk to you once in a while. even if it is to be lame together. =)

owhs. my spm results a. im happy with it. =). i hope people who didn’t get results as ok as mine would be happy for me too. =). im sorry u didn’t get the results you wanted, but put it behind you! and strive ahead! and work hard! and im always there to help you if you need the help! even if i’m not taking the subject i can still lame and make you feel a bit better! =). (this is for everybody btw. haha)DSC00623from meiyih. <3 

i don’t know what else to say.

oh yeah, shout out to the following people

pui – HELLLOOOOO. i miss uuu. ><

dan dan – u will forever be the best friend. don’t worry. =). <3

seng – we’re depressed, woohoo! haha.

en – lmao. nth to say. haha!

meiyih – boo! haha. robert  =)

owh. i love u all pretty people. don’t judge a person by how they look, or how rich they are, judge a person by how much that person is willing to care for u. =)

xoxo

joanna

No comments: