2010-03-27

part 3

DSC_0410

dug up the photo from class trip. look at aun in the background. LMAO.

thank you for being in my life! the gay best friend who is not gay. lmao. anyways, u give me great advice, most of the time the advice is in favour of people that your close to though. ==.

thanks for caring about how i feel. you even know when i feel angry just by one word. LMAO. i swear my phone inbox atm has the most msgs from u askin bout whether im ok. haha. its a good thing. haha.

so yeah. don’t worry so much about the future, the the friend, and well life. just live life to the fullest! and have funnnnn!!! =). that doesn’t mean going out all the time. more like doing things that are productive. ==.

owh yeah. learn to save. don’t spend all your money all the time. think about whether you really need something then only buy it, not just cause you want to spend your money or you have extra money.

i’m there for you 24/7. ok, maybe not when im sleeping. but yeah, u get the drift. if you have probs, you can tell me about it, and i’d give you my honest opinion.

STOP WORRYING SO MUCH. =)

xoxo

joanna

P/S i am procrastinating. so shoot me. o.-

No comments: