2007-04-04

unpredictable...

im so sorry u guys that i haven't updated for so long... i've just been busy and well lazy... haha... anyway... my stupid windows live messenger won sign me in... its like the two people keep going round and round and round... bluek... and i miss chatting online... so well... my com sucks... haihz... i think it needs to be reformatted le... but i don't know how la.. and even if i did im scared i'll mess something up cause now i don't have my brother to blame if something goes wrong... anywayz... i'm so bored... i feel so depressed le... my life sucks... haihz... heres why
- i have a very high phone bill this month
- my results sucked
- the guy of my dreams isn't the guy of my dreams
- i can't stop eating
- it's so bloody hot
- i'm being forced to do things that i don't like and am doing them for the sake of doing them
- i feel so isolated and alone
- i know i have great friends and should be grateful but i still feel depressed
- my msn won't sign me in
- my com sucks
- my weight sucks
-haihz... everything sucks
- i've started swearing so much!!! >.<
i know i sound like a whinner and should be grateful for everything that i have... but i just can't help the feeling you know... and i have a bz schedule next week... haihz... i feel light-headed just thinking bout it... below... its the activities that i have after school..
monday - basketball/debating?!?!
tuesday - mary chan(afternoon), pn. bibi (night)
wednesday - mary chan
thursday - violin
friday - not sure yet... lol...
theres still some other stuff that i forgot d... but i just feel so tense... nowadays i wake up in the morning thinking of the things that i should do that day... its not normal... i just don't know why i'm getting to be so over the edge... i feel like i could snap at any moement and just start screaming my head off... i just know its gonna happen one of these days... i've never had a brakedown in my whole entire life and i don't really mean to start now... i think im so tense because of the PMR... if thats true... why does everybody else look so realaxed and happy all the time... while i'm so depressed inside and smiling outside...
i feel like rhyming now... haha... so random... haihz..

word of the day
gi-gi-gantic (invented by Briana and Louise)

song of the day
if i had a hammer
(lol... don't ask... download it and see... haha)

i feel so frustrated la!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

p/s... i hope i pass ed board!!... and debating!!! and get to help with the rumah hijau thing!!! and the basketball is sucessful!!! pray for me!!

<3
joanna...

No comments: