2007-04-13

my other cousin...
my cousin ... cute horh... lol...
my cousins came up last weekend for like two days... we had fun... lol...
it was like... playing carroms everyday... which can be bad but improved my aiming skills... haha
we also watched a movie together and ended up laughing like shit..
and then at night cause megan wanted to sleep with me and micheal wanted to sleep with megan, we joined the two beds together and sleep three together.... haha... very funny cause i couldn't get up in the morning... so every few minutes they would come into the room and try to wake me up... lol... in the end... i finally managed... haha...
and then we went out for dim sum the next day... and i had some
REALLY GOOD LO MAI GAI ( for sue ann xD)
and dim sum lo... haha... we ate at Oriental at Jaya... erm... not sure wad section lol...
and then they went home on Sunday afternoon... it was fun with the here... even though they have a strange sense of what is creepy and what isn't...
im gonna miss them... haihz... but i think they're coming next holiday... yippeee...
<3
joanna

No comments: