2007-04-18

life sucks...

life sucks. i just feel so depressed for no reason at all. maybe i have a few reasons but compared to the problems that i hear bout from other people. i don't really think my problems are that big...
i feel like bursting. i just keep everything to myself nowadays. whenever somebody is talking to me i'll be like, yeah, ok, whatever or i'll answer properly la. but then it would be total silence cause i don't know what to say and i just start thinking. i can't help it. i can't help keeping everything to myself. i know i have best friends to trust and things like that, but i still can't tell them this stuff, i don't know how to say it out loud, so guys, you need to be patient with me these few weeks kay.
and as Sue Ann loves to say i hate bloody bitches and their bitchiness. if you wanna be a bitch, do it somewhere else where it is appreciated, not in front of me. and your not only a bitch, your a fake. don't think i don't know. you just do whatever everybody else is doing to fit in. it's so damn obvious. so you, and your other bitchy friend can just go die.
i really didn't wanna start flaming anyone in my blog at first. but you have just ruined my perectly good record of only writing good things in my blog. and i'm also pissed about that.
i feel like crying. sorry for being so emo today.

<3
joanna.

No comments: