2009-03-25

meanerosity

HOW MEAN ARE YOU?
Complete the following questions to find out just how mean you are.
[ ] I think I'm gonna have a high score on this.
[ ] I don't talk to one or both of my parents that much.
[x] I have said horrible things to someone's face.
[x] I give people dirty looks a lot.
[ ] I've been known to have an attitude.
Total: 2

[ ] I took heads off dolls or action figures when I was little.
[ ] I have destroyed something valuable on purpose.
[ ] Most people are stupid
[x] I have thrown temper tantrums.
[x] I've been called a bitch.
Total so far: 4

[x] I get mad easily.
[x] I have no clue when I'm being mean.
[x] Sometimes I order people around.
[ ] I am known as a bad influence by some parents.
[ ] I've argued with a teacher
Total so far: 7

[ ] I could honestly care less about school
[ ] I love messing around with people’s heads
[x] I love to joke around
[ ] I yell daily
Total so far: 8

[ ] I seem to always be in an argument with someone.
[ ] I don't like smiling but do anyways.
[x] I know at least 3 people I would like to kick the heck out of.
[x] I get annoyed easily
[x] I hate a lot of people
[x] I say bad words a lot
Total so far: 12

GRAND TOTAL: 12
TAKE ALL THE X's AND MULTIPLY BY 4
REPOST AS I'M 48% MEAN

haha. =p

xoxo

joanna

No comments: