2009-03-02

i become rajin d lehhhhh. =p

hi people.

so jie-en totally rocks in sending me the exam schedule for SPM, anybody wants it just leave a comment in my cbox and i’ll email it to you.

funny conversation~

me : hello, can talk ah?

kong : of course can talk la. otherwise? no voice a?

hahahahhaha… ROFL.

today school wasn’t too bad. just the usual some of the teachers PMS-ing. Kong was like so shocked i did most of my homework. she was like you become rajin d lehhh. hahaha. then during chinese period normally i have homework to do. but i didn’t have this time ma. so what to do? do sejarah nota lo. haha. my sejarah text book is gonna be covered in purple coloured post-its soon. ahah. and my post-its are soooooo fascinating. it doesn’t just stick at one part. its like back forth back forth. you need to see it to get what i mean.

ok. i gotta shower then back to nerding.

ADD OIL!!. =p

xoxo

joanna

No comments: