2008-08-20

tag

debbie tagged me. =.= since i'm a good cousin i'll do it. lol.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 (...I'll stick to 5 too) people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!! Srsly.

1. i peel my nails - i do it when i'm nervous or bored la. can't help it
2. my laugh goes up the scale - haha, don't get it? ask me la.
3. i love cleanliness but my room is a pig sty - lol, i'm slowly clearin
4. this is my first ever blog. =)
5. i like to hoard things - my pencil box proves it
6. most of the things i say is crap - i just say those things for the fun of it.
7. i actually like bm language - yes i do. haha
8. i like to set impossible goals for myself, but never actually do them
9. i don't like milk choc as much as dark choc
10. things that i say i hate i actually learn to like
11. i like goth things but can't dress gooth cause i'm too fat
12. this is the 2nd time i'm doing this tag
13. so technially, i shudn't need to do this tag
14. i love to complain i'm bored
15. gosh, i'm bored.

haha, there. shall i tag people? hmmmmm

i tag
~ raymond. =)
~ louise. =)
~ annice. =)
~ kong. =)
~ jie-en. =)
~ kah ee. =)
~ sue ann. =)
~ loong. =)
~ mei yih. =)
~ last but not lease. briana. =)

haha, you've been tagged. loll

xoxo
joanna

No comments: