2008-08-12

lonely

contrast - dead and alive flowers
emo right now.
nobody to talk to.
blogger pissing me off.
merdeka pics take frickin long to load.
so will not load.
maybe next post.
my frickin back is killing me
i don't know why
my friends are too busy with other stuff to talk to me.
ill talk to myself
and cry and cry and cry again
to take away the emo-ness
so i can be happy and smiley tomorrow
but i highly doubt that would happen
i feel so awkward
i hate my life
why do i feel like this
i think too much
how to not stop thinking to much
it all started when my friends dumped me
in the past
the present
and probably the future
i'm just callafare to them
cause i'm too naiice that people use me easily
so from now on
you want somehting
you get it yourself
hmph
xoxo
joanna
P.S. still can't get over my depressing birthday. admittedly i got great presents, but all i wanted was to spend time with you guys. i wanted my birthday to be celebrated, not just for the presents. i wanted my sweet 16 to actually mean something. but now its just on the list of one my bad birthdays. guess i should be expecting that from now on. and no, i'm not a pesseimist. i just think too much remember
P.P.S. i'm just frickin sick of life and people treating me like crap under their shoes.

No comments: