2008-03-15

movie marathon

had my sorta movie marathon with hantu and kenn joined in on the 13th. haha. it was fun. lol.
9:50am.
woke up. looked at the clock. oh shit, late d. quickly got ready then was waiting for hantu to come pick me up. how was i to know she was only gonna pick me up at 10:30? lol.
11:00am
got there. so empty. o.o. haha. dropped hantu's bro off then went to buy tickets. at the counter there right
me sales guy a

hi, can i get 2 tickets for step up 2 pls. (then hantu had the bright idea to show student card so can get cheaper. )

ok. anything else?

yeah, can i get 3 tickets for ah long pte ltd please.

sorry, its 18 and above.

=.=

so you know me won't give up that easily right. haha. i went back in line then kept dodging that sales guy then went to another counter. haha.

11:30am
sushi!!!! lol.
12:00pm.
step up 2. damn freakin nice. go watch. seriously. =).
1:30pm.
movie finish. went to jusco to get some stuff. then went to look for kenn
2:00pm
ah long pte ltd. go watch go watch go watch. =)
4:00pm
movie finish. went to get lala's b'day pressie. =) then hung around. saw loads of chs-ians. then donuts!!!! hahaha.
6:00pm
went back to my house to wait for tuition. lol

so thats bout my day. haha. it was fun. =)

xoxo
joanna

P.S. no pics cause my camera died on me. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.