2008-03-12

hols.

my hols. well, it's been a little on the boring side. but i've managed to occupy my time. haven't done much shopping though. o.o. i finished watching the whole season 3 of grey's anatomy. haha. damn niceeee. finish watching season 2 heroes too, my bro dl for me. be jealous. haha. the other day i was so bored started going round the garden taking pics. well, i gotta occupy my time, right? haha. the top pics are the result. i so want a dslr right now. =.=


my cousins are in town. so everyday its watcha wanna eat and they choose and they're developed a liking for chendol and ice kacang. haha. well, whatever they get i get right. haha. but i don't know how much i've put on. so sad.


i was too lazy to make pancakes. so i made coconut candy. haha. erm, the bad side is i think i put too much sugar, the good side is my dad seems to like it loads. haha.


xoxo
joanna

No comments: