2008-02-14

flamming

i actually made this new year resolution that i'm not gonna flame anyone this year. but i guess i got to break it now. hm

bloody bitch. always taking advantage of me. giving a stupid excuse bout why we aren't friends anymore. so bloody stupid. i'm not that dumb you know. i've changed since last year. i'll admit that. last year i wouldn't have said anything about this. i would have just kept quiet and let myself swallow down my emotions. but this year i really cannot tahan d. i hate people who take advantage of me. you bloody well did. you were never there when i really needed it. somebody who's in another school can be there for me but you cant. why? i seriously don't know. i hate you. i'm not afraid to admit it. when you see this you'll probably go and bitch bout this to you bitchy friends. they're the ones that really matter right. i was always at your side when you needed me. when u sms-ed i answered as fast as i could. when you called i talked to you as well as i could. but you never did the same for me. how many times did i sms but you never answered. how many times did i call but it went into voice mail. bloody hell la. just cause i'm not as pretty as you guys are or as rich as you guys are, doesn't mean i don't have feelings. you left my side without even so much as a reason why. you just left without a word, and one day i found myself crying in the canteen cause i had to eat on my own. i bloody well cared ok. how dare you just leave without a reason why. i wouldn't feel so angry if you had even given me a reason why. now i can't stand seeing your face that always hide your true feelings for me with a smile. i hate it. and now sadly to say i hate you.

xoxo
joanna
P.S. you probably won't even read my blog cause you never cared.

No comments: