2008-01-10

leng chai-ness

today was a super busy day for me. i was like really excited, you know why? cause i finally got my payy!! wakakaka
total of
*drumroll*
RM645.85.

haha. i worked for like 21 6hr shifts. hahaha. be jealous, very jealous. but i worked hard. so i think i deserved it for once? lol.
anyway, when i was collecting my pay right. there was a hottie alert. he also worked at the same place that i did. but i didn't get to do the same shift as him =(. my cousin got that shift. sheeshhhh. haha. he's like my age and taller than me. aaa, sooo hot. lol

i gotta go la, supposed to be finishing my hw now, but leh. i can't concentrate. too much add maths d laa. lol.

xoxo
joanna

P.S. bio and chem and phys quite interesting.

P.P.S. ah shit, im now addicted to the song Standing in the rain by Jamie Scott. damnnn nice. thanks sue ann for recommending it!

P.P.P.S. i'm going to this tuition where there are tons of assuntarians. so right. the first time they asked me what school i'm from. once they hear i'm from CHS, they're like. whoa, smart school, so you must be pretty smart. sheeshhh

No comments: