2008-01-02

2008!!

woohoo!!
so anyway, it's the 2nd day of 2008. lol. sorry haven't been able to update and all. lol. so you know what i did for the last day of 2007? lol
i stayed at home and watched tv with my family. so good right. lol. i wanted to go to mei's house, especially after she called with this really weird voice in the background(edward la). but my parents anniversary maa. haha.

new year's resolutions
*lose weight
*grow taller!!!!
*study, exercise and party!(2007 all the parties i got invited to my parents wouldn't let me go )

that's about it. and my motto for life for 2008 isss *drumroll.* lol

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
haha. lame right, but i love it.

anyway, i'm starting of 2008 with tons of chicklits to read. from popular sale la, times sale la, christmas present la, and so on.

anyway, i'll be getting my pay soon. (yes, while you guys were all busy lepak-ing i was working my butt off selling chocs which i might point out none of my friends even came to see me. sheesh) and i'm saving my pay. yes, i know thats boring. but i keep getting this dream over and over again that i'm gonna end up some friendless person who has no job and lives on the street. haha. i know it's really lame but whatever. haha


xoxo
joanna

happy new year ya'll!!

No comments: