2006-10-28

update...

hey... this is an update bout what has been happenin... hehehz...
first...
Sue Ann went for a facial... ($$$)... hehehz... anyway... she described it erm... very vividly in her blog... and then she showed me a pic... >.<... which is so disgustin... she agrees with me and yet she showed me the pic... >.<... hahahz... kiddin larh... no offence... =o)...
second...
i went to the temple today to say prayers... i didn't say the prayers larh... i was just watching to see what was happening and all... hahahz... the monks had to sit there and chant right... then at the end they went to eat... hahhaz... there was one chubby monk who couldn't get up... hahahz... so funny... btw... i thought monks were supposed to live very simple but they had enough food there to last me a week... which is a lot!... =o)
third...
i went to the show 'pluck' on wednesday night... its kinda really good violin and cello music mix with comedy... which was really good... hahhaz.... but i was lonely lerh... haihzz... the only reason i went was cause of the show... but i didn't have any company... i went with my bro larh... but he went off with his frens... and then i was left on my own sms-ing people.... depressin... and i didn't join my bro and his frens cause i dun like his frens... some r either too weird or too girl crazy for my taste lerh... bluek... at the end of the show i got the entertainers autographs lerh... hehehz... im goin to take a pic and post it here once i get the camera back from my bro... and btw... the show was in bangsar shopping centre in the actors studio... hehehz...
fourth...
im back to makin bracelets... hehehz... maybe i will bring some to skool for some ppl... hehehz... see first larh
fifth...
my gunz improve!... im lvl 8 now... .ehhehz... and i met a guy on gunz... hehehz... =o)...
sixth...
i love shayne ward's songs now!.. .they r all so meaningful and nice... hehehz... its almost like every month/week im interested in new songs... hehehz...
seventh...
america's next top model started agaiN!!... yes!!... but i dun reli liek the girls that got in larh... haihzz...
eighth...
hmmm... what else... oh yeah!... i moved all my clothes into my new room... now all my mum needs to do is to finish clearin up all her stuff... btw... its not entirely my room... i still have to store some of my mum's stuff in it lerh... haihzz... wateva larh..
ninth...
aunty is stayin at out house cause she heard some rempit outside her house last nite and she freaked out at one in the mornin... she called my mum and and my dad and they went to pick her up... jeez... luckily my mum was still awake... but that means i have to sleep in my bro's room... luckily he's at camp... the bed in his room actually used to be mine... but then my parents had to decide that it was better for my bro... so he gets the nicer bed... hmph...
tenth...
im going back to school on monday!... kinda happy bout it and yet kinda sad... no more doin nothing the whole day... but i get to see everybody again!... yeah... especially jia xin, mei yih, sue ann, boey and everybody else... hehehz...

hhehz... thats all... =o)... chaoz... muaxx!!...
<+ anna banana +>

No comments: