2010-01-30

sleep pulls my eyelids closed as i struggle to keep them open.

DSC_0104

hi pretty people! =)

life has been so-so, feel pretty tired lately, for no apparent reason at all. ><

so studies wise, im doing ok i think. i understand what the teachers are talking about. but horror, they remember my name liao. >< . since i got christian name. haihz.

my classmates are pretty friendly, we are exploring the territory everyday in search of new beauty places to eat. =p

erm erm. the only irritating thing at the moment is my having to wake up early and deciding what to wear everyday. ><

i hate being in the middle of all this conflict. friendship is meant to last, through think and thin. of course patience is necessary… i hope all of this works out. cause i love all u guys. <3

im selling my books btw, bit by bit, cause i don’t have enough space for all of it. so please support me yea. i sell cheap cheap only lo. >< http://bookstosell.blogspot.com/

owh. im loaded with homework, and trying to fit in studying everyday is killing me. thats why i always look tired nowadays, if i dun look tired its cause im having a particularly good day and i feel hyper. haha. =)

xoxo

joanna

P/S i think i maybe over you. =)

No comments: